Holding of the monitoring activity manufacturing of materials and equipment to check the service schedule and delivery contract, lifting the current status of production, follow-up of technical documentation, verification of physical progress of the steps and possible causes of delays ensuring the delivery of materials and equipment on contractual terms.
The activities included are applied to the phases of Project Documentation, Engineering, Procurement, Material Receiving, Manufacturing, Inspection and Testing, Painting, Packing, Shipping and Data Book.
● Participate in kick off meeting
● Review manufacture progress schedule
● Review documents submit progress
● Verifying the consistency between the actual status and schedule
● Submit progress checklist and progress inspection report regularly
● For manufacturing progress deviation, investigae reason and prompt manufacturers to take corrective action
● For critical progress deviation, analyse reason and report to client immediately